Creative critical reflection

 My project challenges the fact that pro athletes are just athletes and are there for that reason.I explore the topic on how athletes give back and do great things for the world off the court.They even help in politics because their platform reaches millions and people will have to see what they say.Athletes shouldn’t be limited to one role there is much more to being an pro athlete than just being good at the sport they play

My magazines engages with by grabbing the attention of the reader with a strong black male that has done a lot for the world and is a prime example of what being a athlete really is.The way I wrote my magazine it could be viewed as a biography for kyrie irving because of how in depth I went into the things he did.

Throughout this project I gained a lot of knowledge.Making magazine showed how to be creative and make something that people will gravitate towards. Also the way I take pictures improve because there is many components to a picture that will give off different messages so I learned how to get the message I wanted.My design elements improved as I received feedback . The feedback allowed me to further enhance my layout of the magazine.

When creating my magazine I used all the elements we have learned . On my cover I used my editing skills to colorize the photo and make it my own. There were design elements such as the cover image fading behind the Title. I added other design throughout the magazine like lines and margin spaces to make it look good.All the elements brought my project together.


Comments

Popular Posts